Required identification: CSU Alumni Association card.
Alumni from any California State University campus are provided library privileges upon presentation of their CSU Alumni Association card and registration at the Library Circulation Desk. These library privileges include:
- Loan period for books from the general collection for 21 days; 4 renewals allowed (if there's no recall).
- Loan period for media materials (audiocassettes, compact discs, videos, and DVDs) is 7 days ; 1 renewal allowed.
- Item renewal in person or electronically (via My Library Account).
- Access to special list of unrestricted databases.
- Maximum 10 item checkout.
Note on Applying for a Library Card
While we strive to create accounts on demand, technological or personnel issues may result in a delay, and there may be times when we cannot issue new library accounts. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
In order to apply for an account, you must provide your Social Security number.