Required identification: CSU Alumni Association card.
Alumni from any California State University campus are provided library privileges upon presentation of their CSU Alumni Association card and registration at the Library Circulation Desk. These library privileges include:
- Loan period for books from the general collection for 21 days; 4 renewals allowed (if there's no recall).
- Loan period for media materials (audiocassettes, compact discs, videos, and DVDs) is 7 days ; 1 renewal allowed.
- Item renewal in person or electronically (via My Library Account).
- Access to special list of unrestricted databases.
- Maximum 10 item checkout.