- The Internet offers information and data from all over the world. Because there is so much information available you need to develop skills to access or evaluate the information you see on the web.
- Superior resources can sit next to inferior ones.
- Who wrote this? Is the author well-known? Is there contact information for the author? Where does the document you found on the Internet live?
- Is it attached to a viable organization, library, university or government agency?
- Is the information in the document timely? Does the document include the date the information was gathered? Is there a copyright date or a “last updated” date?