Skip to Main Content
Databases for Industry Overviews
IBISWorld This link opens in a new window
Limited to 30 downloads per session.
IBISWorld Industry Market Research reports covers about 680 U.S. industries written at the 5-digit level of NAICS. Each report contains key statistics, market characteristics, segmentation, industry conditions, performance and outlook. These reports are written by industry specialists.
Each report is updated every 4 months.
- IBISWorld Industry Research Reports include Industry at a Glance, Industry Performance, Products & Markets, Operating Conditions, and Key Statistics.
Business Source Premier This link opens in a new window
Business Source Premier contains coverage for more than 2,300 journals covering a wide range of business topics. In addition, the databases includes access to company profiles, country reports, industry reports, market research reports and SWOT analyses.
- Use Business Source Premier to find MarketLine Industry Profiles (including five forces analysis).
- To find MarketLine Industry Profiles enter the (industry name) and (MarketLine industry profile) in the search boxes.
Statista This link opens in a new window
Reports that provide an aggregate of a variety of data, mainly statistics. Search for data by industry, political issue, consumerism, companies or countries. The data reports provide sourcing information.
- Use Statista Industry Reports to find industry data and statistics.
- Search for industry reports by going to the industry tab or search by company name or ticker symbol.