Global resources will help you look at housing issues around the world. Here are some suggested library resources. In the next box will be some searching tips.
1) Decide upfront which country you are interested in; your research will be simpler.
2) Start with the Academic Search Complete database.
3) Before choosing a specific housing issue, start broadly to get a feel for the more specific topics covered in the literature (e.g. affordability, quality, homelessness, etc.): housing AND [country]
4) Go to the CountryWatch database will give you some of the demographics, economics, politics, government information about your country. It is set up differently from the scholarly research databases. Here are some tips:
5) Go to the Global Newsstream database to find out what's been happening in the country. Again, try Housing AND [country], but you might also want to try other terms, such as homelessness, poverty, migrants, etc.